1) Download the latest version of Sales Builder Pro from the Play Store to your Android tablet.In the Play Store Search 'Sales Builder Pro'
The app icon looks like this:
2) Touch Install
3) App installed window will appear
4) Touch Open
5) The new installation of the app will require you to accept or deny 3 permissions when clicking the Check In button. This only affects users running the Android operating system 7.0 or higher.
1. Access to files (must accept, or you cannot log into the app). The app requires this permission. The app must be able to download files and data in order to function.
2. Access to location (must accept, or you cannot log into the app). The app requires that you allow precise location permission. Location is used on the schedule to show directions.
3. Access to camera (optional). The app will only need this permission if you need to take pictures for forms. If you deny the permission now, you will be asked again later when you need to take a picture.
*Note: If you deny permissions AND check the "Don't ask me again" box. You will need to change the app permissions on your tablet. Use this link for Google Play Store instructions for complete instructions: How to Control your app permissions on Android 6.0 and up.
5) Log-In to the app to begin the download. Leave Sales Builder Pro open (OK to minimize) until all the files have downloaded. Use the Navigation menu to check on the download progress. Scroll to the bottom of the menu > Check Versions. If the download has not completed and is not in progress touch Retry.
6) Once the download is complete, everything you need to build a quote is stored on your tablet. The download includes your company price book, brochures, and sales presentation assets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.