- Schedule a Job(Sales Call)
- Attach a Form (Site Survey)
- Adjust sale price (Install Button: overall job costs, labor, materials)
- Customize quote PDF for your Customer (Proposal and Option Name, Description, Line item discounts, line item pricing, Why Choose Us Bullet Points
- Add another quote to the sales call
- Build an SZ Ductless system
- Navigation Menu - App User default settings
Look for a downloadable slide presentation at the end of this article.
Schedule a Job (Sales Call)
|Schedule your sales calls before you leave the office. All of the customer information will auto-populate in the customer quote and the site survey when you open the quote.|
- Select Schedule Jobs in the Navigation Menu
- Search for an existing customer or add ("+") a new customer customer
- Enter the date and time. Job Info, Notes, and Items are optional. Everything entered here will be visible in the app schedule.
Attach a Site Survey (Form)
|Open Form button is only available when you have arrived on the job. Make Open Form part of your workflow so that you can revise the form at a future date.|
- Select view schedule in the navigation menu
- Touch Accept and then Arrive.
- Open Form Button
- Complete the Form (Site Survey) and touch Close to return to the schedule
Pricing adjustments can be made while you are building a quote. Adjustments can be made on the option, accessory, add-on, and materials tab.
- From the schedule, touch the Present button to return to the homescreen.
- Touch the customer's name to open the quote.
Option tab pricing adjustments can be made in 3 locations.
1) Install button (Overall Job Costs, Install Manager labor and kit items)
2) Total product discount (Line-Item discounts)
3) Suggested Retail Price (Hidden Pricing adjustment)
Install button: Overall Job Costs, Install Kits, and Labor Options
- Build a system on the option tab
- Touch the Install Button
- Adjust Overall Job Costs
- Adjust Labor Hours and Install Kit items (Install Manager features)
Total Product Discount
- Touch the words "Total Product Discount" to enter a line item discount. Discounts entered here will display on the quote.
Suggested Retail Price
- Touch the words "Suggested Retail Price" to enter a hidden pricing adjustment. An adjustment made here will not appear as a line item on the quote.
Accessory, Add-On and Materials Tabs
- Additional Accessories, Services, and Materials may be added on the tabs.
- Accessories and Services can be discounted. Touch the $ amount on the subtotal line to discount.
- Adjust material pricing as you build the quote
Use the "+" to add accessories, services, and materials "on the fly." Enter the Sale Price
Customize the quote PDF
Personalize a quote at the POS for the best win rates.
- Touch the Customize button
- Enter a unique Proposal Name
- Customize the Option Name and Description to fit the needs of your customer
- Adjust Proposal PDF settings; we recommend showing model numbers and line-item discounts. We also recommend turning off line item pricing this allows you to present a system price to your customer.
- Show/Hide Bullet points button allows you to choose the PDF "Why Choose Us" bullet points that apply to your customer
|The Proposal Name, Option Name and Description, and Proposal Settings can be set as user defaults in the App Navigation Settings Menu. Company admins can set company-wide defaults in the Management Portal Settings Menu.|
Add Additional Quotes to an Open Job
- Don't start a new job when you need more than 3 options for a sales call.
- Simply return to the Home Page
- Touch the Customer Name
- Select Create New
Build a Single-Zone Ductless System
- Select the Ductless tab on the Option Tab
- Enter Regional specific Design Criteria. These values are used for system piping, temperature and altitude correction calculations.
- Select the Outdoor Unit first
- Touch Layout to lay the system out.
- Location, distance, height and bends are required fields
- If the equivalent distance is used, enter 0 for the number of bends
- Distance values are used for system piping derates and lineset lengths
- Save to return to Option ductless tab
- Select the Indoor Unit
- Touch the tan box under the progress bar to open the Indoor Unit Selection tool
- Touch the Indoor Unit image
- Dropdown will display compatible Indoor Units that fall within the available BTU's of the ODU selected
- Touch Save to return to the Option Ductless Tab
- Touch Install Button to select compatible parts
- Touch Review button to display system Design Considerations
- In the Navigation Menu select View Schedule
- Touch Completed
- Job data is sent to the Management Portal at Job Completion
Navigation Menu - More Settings
- In the Navigation Menu, scroll to More
- Select Settings
- Visit My Profile to change your user information and password
- Please logout of the app at the end of each week. It's Good Housekeeping!