A delay could be caused by many different things. Here are some things that may contribute to a delay:
- Offline Data: App is not connected to the internet
- To troubleshoot this, go to View Schedule and if it says Send Offline Data in the top right, then something is stuck. Try pressing Send Offline Data and wait 30 seconds. If the message doesn't disappear, turn Wifi off and on again. Once you see the wifi icon at the top of the tablet, press Send Offline Data again.
- If there's still an issue, go to Check Versions > Show Offline Data, and analyze the information it shows; contact your CSS they can help you analyze.
- Offline Data: User closes the Sales Builder app too soon
- There are 3 things happening behind the scenes when sending an email, which means sending could take up to a minute or so, but really depends on the internet speed. The steps are: sending the proposal data to the server, uploading the PDF to the server, and finally sending the email.
- Make sure Sales Builder is left open and the tablet screen is still on when sending an email. This will ensure the sending is not paused.
- To try again, go to View Schedule and press Send Offline Data and wait for the message to disappear.
- If you continue you have issues, please contact your CSS. They will be able to troubleshoot Sales Builder Pro mail server issues. Your CSS can check to see if the email was sent out by our server and if it was delivered. Sometimes, the email server of the recipient will apply filters to identify spam.