Sales Builder Pro (SBP) sends quoted equipment, accessory, add-on, material, and warranty selections to Service Titan (ST). Each SBP option will display in a separate estimate. Each item in the estimate will be associated with the SBP designated ST Equipment item or the designated ST Service Item.
Service Titan Estimate
Customer Information is sent from Service Titan to SBP. Sales Builder Pro does NOT send any customer information back to Service Titan. (Fig. 1 and Table 1)
Figure 1. Service Titan Customer Information
Service Titan Field
Sales Builder Pro Customer Field
|Business Unit||Name||Customer Class|
|Bill To Customer||Address||Billing Address|
Table 1. Service Titan Customer information fields sent to Sales Builder Pro
- SOLD - when the SBP quote includes 2 signatures (Company & Customer)
- Time Date Stamp
- Link to the SBP Proposal PDF (Fig. 2)
Subtotal: the options total sale price. (Fig. 2)
Tax: This is a Service Titan field. SBP does not send tax information to Service Titan (Fig. 2)
Figure 2. Service Titan Estimate Summary, Subtotal, Tax, and Total.
Tasks: Sales Builder Pro Add-Ons, Materials, and Install Kit Items display as Tasks in the Estimate.*If an SBP Install Kit item is designated as an accessory the item will be included in the ST Equipment section. Install kit items are included in the sale price of the equipment. (Fig. 3)
- Task Name: 'Sales Builder Pro'
- Description: SBP Quantity - SBP Model Display Name
- Quantity: '1'
- Unit Price: SBP Total investment
- Total: SBP Total investment
Figure 3. ST Estimate Tasks
Equipment: SBP Equipment and Accessories are included in the ST Equipment section.
- Name: 'Sales Builder Pro'
- Description: SBP Brand, SBP Model Display Name, SBP Equipment Type, SBP Warranty
- Quantity: default 1
- Unit Price: SBP Total investment, includes install kit items
- Total Price: SBP Total investment, includes install kit items
*Install Kit items that are designated accessories will be sent as equipment with $0 Price. The item price is included in the Equipment price
*SBP Add-ons can be designated as ST Equipment. Discuss with your SBP CSS. (Fig. 4)
Figure 4. ST Equipment section.