Install Manager Pro is the latest addition to the Sales Builder Pro family. Install Manager Pro allows users to adjust the cost of materials and labor included in the sale price of equipment while building the quote. Sales Builder Pro Preferred and Premium Sales Builder Pro packages include Install Manager Pro, Essential Sales Builder Pro packages include Install Manager Pro for Mitsubishi Electric only. Please contact us if you are interested in upgrading your Sales Builder Pro package. (email@example.com)
Please contact your CSS to begin the upgrade process. They will ask you to provide the following major install cost items before beginning the upgrade:
- Labor Costs $/hr
- Lineset costs
- Please refer to the attached PDF for a complete list of recommended and optional ME Install Kit items. Let your CSS know what percent of LIST PRICE you want to use for the COST of the ME Install kit items.
Your Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will:
- Activate the Mitsubishi Electric (ME) Install Kits and Items in your Price book.
- Activate the Unitary Install Kits in your Pricebook. (Preferred and Premium Customers)
- Your CSS will set-up your pricing rules with industry average labor hours and your labor $/hr rate for each equipment type in your price book.
- The changes that we make will not go live until you PUBLISH the changes. We will never PUBLISH your Business Rules. We will notify you when we have completed the install manager pro upgrade.
IMPORTANT - Do NOT PUBLISH the new Business Rules until you have completed Steps 3 - 4
You will need to adjust the Installation Kits and Labor Options to meet the needs of your company. Your time investment in itemizing these kits is the “gift that keeps on giving” – you get a more accurate cost, labor, risk estimate, and price on every new proposal. You’ll get an actionable, itemized bill-of-materials, labor analysis (hours and days), and overall risk estimate for every win.
The Learn How to Manage Installation Kits Video Series contains short 5 minute videos that walk you through Install Kit and Labor option management. We also provide live training sessions on Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning.
Use the Manage Margin feature to “test” out your new rules. When you are satisfied with the pricing, PUBLISH the new business rules. PUBLISH will send the new pricing to your teams' tablets.
Please contact your Customer Success Specialist if you have any questions.