Install items that appear behind the Install button on the Equipment Option tab (Fig. 1) are populated from the Pricing Rules section in the Management Portal.
Figure 1. Add Overall Job item to quote.
Cost categories and items are created in the Overall Job Costs section. (Management Portal>Pricing)
Figure 2. Add Overall Job item to quote.
Edit an existing item:
- Click on a field (as shown in figure 2) for in-line edits.
- Save. Edits are saved but not yet published.
- Click Preview Pricing and Activate your changes.
- To use your changes immediately, Refresh data in the app.
Delete a Cost item:
- Click the Delete Icon
Create a new job cost category and item:
- Click the Add Icon (Fig. 3)
Fig. 3 Add a new Cost item
- Add Overall Job Cost Required fields*:
Category* - items with the same category name will display in a drop-down.
Shown to Company* - item displays in the app and the back-office email
Shown to Customer* displays on the customer proposal in the materials section.
Optional: allows the user to select the item as needed
Recommended: the app auto-selects the item; the user must unselect.
Mandatory: the app auto-selects the item; the user cannot adjust.
- Items that are selected from the Install button menus will appear on the Customer proposal in the Materials section. Leave the Shown to Customer field blank if you do not want the item to appear on the customer proposal.
- Pricing for the install items will appear in the app if the Pricing rules option "Show Line Item Pricing" is turned on and the Changes have been published. Install kit and Overall Job Cost Pricing will never display on the customer proposal.