1) Tap the Install button on the Equipment Option tab to view the labor and install kit costs included in the displayed sale price.
Labor and Install kit dollar amounts will appear in the app if "Show line item pricing for install items" is turned on in the Business Rules.
2) Tap the Overall Job "+" to add additional cost to the option.
This button is frequently used to add permits, additional labor, or job difficulty levels.
Items selected in the Overall Job Cost section will display in the materials section of the customer proposal.
Managers set the overall job cost items and what install items display on the customer proposal in the Management Portal Business Rules.
If the Overall Job button does not appear in your app, notify your company's Sales Builder Pro administrator.
3) Green filled circles are recommended items and will be included in the sale price.
Deselect the option to remove from the sale price.
4) Standard Install kits and labor costs are included in the sale price. Standard Install kits cannot be deselected or adjusted in the app.
In the example below:
- Standard Labor ($436.36) and the Standard Install Kit ($578.18) are included in the sale price. These items cannot be adjusted in the app.
- Additional Overall Job costs for the Permit ($125) and Extra Labor (872.72), selected in the app, will be included in the adjusted sale price.
5) Additional cost materials appear on the customer proposal in the Install Materials section.
Managers set which items will display on the proposal in the Pricing Rules.
Please sign in to leave a comment.