Forms are associated with a customer job. To create or edit a form in todays schedule, go to your schedule and follow these steps:
1) Select the assigned customer, "Arrive" at the job
2) You must be "Arrived" to Open Form.
3) Tap Forms to open an existing form for this customer/job.
4) Complete the form
5) Tap View to display the PDF, tap Action to email, text, or print the form
6) To add drawings - Tap the paint brush; select line weight and color and edit the drawing.
7) Tap Submit to save the form to the cloud. Tap Save to store the form on the tablet. Forms will save on the tablet for 90 days by default. Contact your Customer Success Specialist if you need to change the number of days a form is stored on your tablet. Forms are stored in the cloud indefinitely and can be downloaded to your tablet as needed. The ideal number of days you store forms on your tablet will vary with the storage available on the tablet and the number of photos stored on a form.
8) DELETE will remove the form from the tablet and the cloud.
9) Return to the schedule to Complete the job (sales call). After completion the form is sent to the cloud and is "locked". The form is available to view in the Management Portal with the job proposal. If you reopen the form and make changes after completion the software will automatically create a new time date stamped form. The new form will be stored with the original job proposal.