Step 1: "WELCOME"
Our Implementation Specialist will send you a Welcome Email. The email will contain a link to the Sales Builder Pro onboarding questionnaire. Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible. We use this information to build your site and assign usernames.
- Complete and submit the Questionnaire. We need this information to set-up your app, assign usernames and plan out your build.
Step 2: "NEXT STEPS"
AFTER we receive the questionnaire, we build a site for your company. We will send you a "NEXT STEPS" email. The NEXT STEPS email will contain log-in information for the app and the Management Portal. In many cases, your distributor will provide us with your equipment pricing. If we do not have a relationship with your distributor, we will ask you to submit your equipment lists to the Management Portal Document Section.
- Submit equipment lists to us if your distributor is not submitting for you.
- Watch your email for the Next Steps instructions. The email contains your username and password. Use this link to log-in to the Sales Builder Pro Management Portal.
Step 3: "LEARN HOW TO USE THE APP"
Watch your email for training information from the Sales Builder Pro trainer.
Owners (or Dealer Admins responsible for app setup) - Jump into our on-line learning programs as soon as possible. The sequence of sessions is carefully thought out so you get the most out of the sessions in the least amount of time.
- Managers it is important that you attend Learn How to Use the App Session 1 and 2 or view the Learn How to Use the App Video Series early in the app build. Your understanding of how the app works will help us build the app to meet the needs of your team.
Sales Reps will need to attend Learn How to Use the App Session 1 and 2. Sometimes, Managers like to wait until the app is fully built before releasing to their Sales Team. The sales team can attend workshops after the app has been built.
Step 4: "LEARN HOW TO MANAGE THE APP"
- Managers view the Learn How to Manage the App Video series or register for a webinar
Step 5: We Build Your Custom App
After receiving your equipment lists, we will build your app. You will receive an introduction to your Customer Success Specialist(CSS). This initiates the customization of your app.
- Watch your email for the CSS introduction.
Step 6: LEARN HOW TO USE THE PRICING ENGINE
- View the Learn How to Manage Pricing Video Series or register for a webinar
- Schedule a 1:1 Pricing Call with your Customer Success Specialist
Step 7: TRAIN YOUR SALES TEAM
- Get the Sales Team trained on the app. View the Learn How to Use the App Video Series or sign-up for a webinar.
Step 8 - YOU SELL MORE IN LESS TIME!!
Step 9 - TUNE UP PERIOD
Once your team starts using the app, we expect that you will need to make adjustments to your equipment, accessory, and additional services. This 30 day update period is included in your set-up fee. After the 30 day period, we will process new equipment introductions and distributor pricing updates. You can make all other changes in the Business Management Portal.
- You should document and submit to the Document Portal any changes you need to be made to your app during the Tune-Up Period.