Enter the values for your region. These values are used in determining the correction factors for selected equipment. Default values can be changed in Settings.
1) Select the outdoor unit.
Type : Spinner displays: Air Conditioner, Heat Pump
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi Electric
Model – Spinner displays the Model Display Name. Model Display Name appears on the Customer quote
- BTUs, SEER, EER and HSPF Efficiency specs are nominal values.
- Registered OEM equipment parts and compressor warranty autofill. Contractor levels vary, please advise CSS of company level.
- Labor warranty is specified by the contractor.
- Efficiency specs and warranties can be edited while building a quote. Tap in the field to customize.
- Indoor Units – auto fills Minimum and Maximum allowable units
Indoor Unit Selections
2) Layout the System before selecting the indoor heads.
- Tap Layout
- Number of Branch Boxes: Select one or two branch boxes if needed. If a branch box is required the app will not allow you to proceed.
- Outdoor Unit image displays
- Enter Distance to Outdoor Unit and Number of bends
- Numbered box represents the indoor unit (Tap) to display the Indoor Unit distance, height and bend input fields
3) Enter the distance, height and bend values for each Indoor Unit Selection.
- Location: Select room from spinner or add your own
- Distance to Outdoor Unit:
- Height Above or Below Outdoor Unit:
- Number of bends:
- Repeat for each Indoor Unit Selection.
Values are used for correction factors.
Software alerts will appear when values fall outside of allowable range.
Indoor Unit Selections (Continued)
4) Select Indoor Units
- Tap ”#1 Box” to open Select Indoor Unit
- Tap the Indoor Unit style to open the Model Number spinner
- Select indoor unit
- Repeat for each indoor unit selection
- Progress Bar displays distribution of BTU’s in the system
- BTU Rated nominal values display for each selected indoor unit
- BTU Designed values display for each selected unit
5) Review – tap to display the Design Considerations used to calculate corrections
Notes – enter system notes for the customer
AHRI – enter AHRI number if known