1) Select Option 1 Button
2) Select Components Tab
Cooling and Heating Section:
3) Touch an Underlined field to open a "spinner" selection tool
Select desired type, manufacturer, and model from each "spinner"
Type : Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, etc.
Manufacturer: select from "spinner"
Model – Spinner displays the Model Display Name. Model Display Name appears on the Customer quote
Coil (IU) - Spinner displays all available coils
Electric Heat – Select Electric Heat Kit, capacity (kW)will autofill
4) After making selections the app will autofill:
- BTUs, SEER, EER, AFUE and HSPF nominal Efficiency specs
- Registered OEM equipment parts and compressor warranty
- Labor warranty is specified by the contractor.
- Efficiency specs and labor warranties can be edited while building a quote. Tap in the text box to customize.
5) Tap the Install button to display labor and materials built into the sale price.
6) Tap the install button to add additional labor, permits, etc to the entire job. These items are loaded in the Management Portal Pricing Rules.
- Notes entered here will appear with the option selection on the quote
- AHRI, enter number for customer quote.