Use the Manage Button to add color-coded deal notes, update proposal status, verify multi-option proposals, view and delete(hide) obsolete proposals. (Fig. 1)
Figure 1. Add deal notes, update proposal status, verify multi-option proposals, view and delete(hide) obsolete proposals.
- Add Deal Notes. Deal notes can be color-coded to flag roadblocks (Red), add caution (Yellow), or signal readiness (Green) and are shared between App and Portal.
- Turn on the Show Details switch to view details of deal proposals, delete (hide) proposals, and change the proposal status.
- Proposal status can be changed in this view. Note that, Accepted status requires Customer Acceptance, so, it cannot be changed in this view. Use the Signature tab to accept proposals.
- Use the Red trash can icon to delete/hide a proposal. "Deleted" proposals are hidden from view but are still accessible if needed. Turn on the Show Deleted Proposals switch to view deleted (hidden) proposals.
- When more than one option is selected for a quote multi-option verification is required. Tap on the Red Verify icon to verify that the correct number of options have been selected.
What happens when I make a change to a proposal?
When changes are made to the options selected the app will automatically create a new proposal. The original quote will become "Obsolete" and a back-office email will be sent out with the new quote.
When a pending quote is accepted, the Comfort Consultant will complete the Customer Acceptance on the signature tab, the app will create a new proposal, the original proposal will become obsolete. The new proposal PDF will display an additional line "Remote Acceptance" (Fig. 2) and a back-office email will be sent.
When the proposal status is changed from Obsolete or Pending to Declined, no back-office email is sent. Any action that changes the Proposal PDF will generate a back-office email.
Figure 2. Remote Acceptance line added to the Proposal PDF
|Proposals will remain "Pending" until they are "Accepted" or "Declined". We recommend updating the status of obsolete and pending proposals to "Declined" on a regular basis.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.