Because not all wins happen at the kitchen table, Deal Manager allows remote acceptance of deals for app users and office users.
This discussion will focus on remote customer acceptance in the app. Office users will close a deal in the Management Portal and should refer to Office Users: Deal Manager article.
When a customer calls in to accept after you have completed the sales call in your schedule, follow these steps:
- Navigation Menu > Search
- Search for the customer by Name, Date Range, or narrow the results with the Advanced Search features.
- Select the customer and the quote for acceptance, the app will open the quote.
- On the Signature tab, tap the Remote button.
- Select the Remote Acceptance method. The Customer Acceptance box will display who submitted the status change and the type of acceptance. (Fig. 1)
- When a pending quote is accepted, the Comfort Consultant will complete the Customer Acceptance on the signature tab, the app will create a new proposal and the original proposal status will change to will obsolete. The new proposal PDF will display an additional line "Remote Acceptance" and a back-office email will be sent. (Fig. 2)
Figure 1. Tap the remote button, select Remote Acceptance type
Figure 2. Remote Acceptance Signature line included on Proposal PDF.
Signature Tab Status Section
When the Customer acceptance and Company approval signatures are completed, the status section will display Accepted.
The app will mark automatically mark a proposal Obsolete when a new revision of the proposal is created and the company approval signature is entered.
The Comfort Consultant can manually change the status of a proposal to Pending, Obsolete, or Declined using the Manage button.
Options will display the number of Total Investment Options selected for the proposal. When more than one total investment option is selected, the app will prompt the Comfort Consultant for verification.
Use the Manage Button to select change the proposal status, add color-coded internal notes, view and delete/hide obsolete proposals. (Fig. 2)
Figure 1. Tap the Manage Button to add internal notes, view and delete/hide obsolete proposals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.