1) Remote Deal Acceptance.
- In the office, staff can close deals with the Sales Management Tools in the Management Portal.
- In the field, Comfort Consultants can remotely close deals on the tablet.
- Deal status is synchronized between Management Portal and tablet.
- Hot Deals - Pending deals from prior 2-Days
- Warm Deals - Pending deals from prior 7-Days
- Cold Deals - Pending deals from prior 30-Days
* On January 31, 2022 the Timeline Search tab in the Sales Management Tools was replaced with the Search tab.
3) Improved Deal Management
- Documents. Store deal-related documents such as signed and scanned proposals, vendor sub-contracts, AHRI certificates, or Warranty Registrations with the deal. When combined with the customer proposal and Forms such as the Comfort Survey, Site Survey, or Quality Installation Checklist it creates a complete Job Folder for the office.
- Deal Notes. Users of the App (Sales) or Management Portal (sales managers, office, or install manager) may add notes. Notes can be color-coded to flag roadblocks (Red), add caution (Yellow), or signal readiness (Green) and are shared between App and Portal.
- Verify Multi-option Wins. Prompts you to verify the customer accepted a quote with more than 1 option to avoid any confusion with rejected proposals.
- Proposal Status. Pending, Obsolete, Accepted, and Declined
- Acceptance. Track acceptance status (such as verbal, email, or signed) so you know what additional follow-up paperwork is required.
- Delete. Admins and Comfort Consultants can "delete” (hide as these may be recovered)" obsolete proposals
Take a look at this Help Desk article for a short tutorial on the new features:
Training Webinar Slides attached to this article.
How do I activate Deal Manager for my organization?
1) Upgrade all user's software to Sales Builder Pro 8.0. Sales Builder 8.0 will be available for iPads in the App Store, May 7. Deal Manager for Android users will be available mid-summer 2021.
2) After ALL users have updated their software to SBP 8.0 contact your CSS to enable Deal Manager for your company.
Is there training available for the new features?
Absolutely. We offer live training for current customers upgrading to Deal Manager on Wednesday's. Use this link to our Training Information Page to schedule - Session 6: Introduction to Deal Manager Webinar.
If you are unable to attend a live session, short training videos and Deal Manager documentation is available in our Online Learning Center.
3 Use Cases - Deal Manager Webinar slides attached to this article.
Additional Resource Links: