Deal Manager released for iPad Users May 4, 2021.
Deal Manager released for Android Users August 2, 2021.
Deal Manager Pro Video Series
Introduction to Deal Manager Video
Video 1: Kitchen Table Presentation: What's New in the App?
Video 2: Sales Builder Pro Remote Acceptance of a Deal in the App and Enhanced Search Features
Video 3: Remote Win in the Office
3 Use Cases Documentation
- Kitchen Table Win - Option Selected, Customer and Company Approval Signature
- Remote Win on the App - Customer approves the proposal at a later date via phone, email, etc.
- Remote Win in the Office - Customer approves via an office admin
Kitchen Table Win
In this example, a three-option proposal has been presented to the customer. The signature tab displays the Option selected and two signatures; Customer Acceptance and the Company Approval (Fig. 1).
The New Status section displays the proposal, overall job status, and the number of options selected.
Tap on the Manage button to add additional notes, view the proposal summary/details, and change the job status. (Fig. 2) Salesperson will return to the schedule and complete the job. Proposals will be visible in the Management Portal.
Figure 1. Customer and Company signature Status displays "Accepted"
The Status section indicates that this Proposal and at least one proposal in the overall job have been accepted.
The Proposal/Overall Deal Status will display Pending, Obsolete, Declined, or Accepted
Number of Options selected in the quote. If more than 2 options have been selected a verification pop-up will display.
Use the Manage button to "Manage the Deal".
Add notes, view proposal summary/details, and change the deal status.
Figure 2. New Status Section displays Proposal, Overal Job Status, and Number of Options.
Remote Win On the App
In this example, a three-option proposal has been presented to the customer. The company approval signature validates the quote, but an option has not been chosen. The status section indicates that the proposal is "Pending". (Fig. 3)
Figure 3. Valid Pending Quote, no option selected.
When the customer contacts the Sales Person to accept the proposal.
The salesperson will:
- Search for the Customer
- Select the proposal to reopen the quote
- Go to the Signature tab
- Select an option
- Sign in the company Approval to validate the new quote
- Acceptance (Customer): Tap Remote and select the type of remote acceptance.
- Proposal and Overall Job Status will change to Accepted. (Fig. 4)
Figure 4. Tap Remote and select a type of acceptance.
Remote Win in the Office
In this example, a three-option proposal has been presented to the customer. The customer calls the office after the job has been completed in SBP to accept one of the options.
When the customer calls the office to accept the proposal the admin will:
- Search for the Deal
- Click on a row to open the Deal Manager (Fig. 5)
Figure 5. Click on a deal row to open the Deal Manager.
Deal Notes section:
- Office # and color-coded Notes may be added. The office # and additional notes are not shared with the customer. (Fig. 5)
Select Sold Options section:
- If a different option was selected by the customer, the admin will select the option(s)
- Office User can also change the status of a deal (Pending, Obsolete, Declined)
- Select the type of acceptance. The Deal Status will change to "Accepted."
- Tap Save
- After tapping Save the app will prompt for a digital signature.
- The salesperson will receive a notification email that a change has been made to the deal. The subject line of the email will include the job status.
- Email the accepted proposal to the customer. (Fig. 6)
Figure 6. Deal Manager, Remote Deal Acceptance.
Additional Resource Links:
Webinar Slides attached to this article.
|Introducing Deal Manager||How do I activate Deal Manager for my organization?|